Will and Trust Lawyers
A significant portion of the legal practice at Kelleher & Buckley, LLC, involves estate planning. Our attorneys undertake a wide variety of estate planning matters, delivering targeted legal solutions that meet our clients’ needs and circumstances. We focus on meeting our clients’ personal and business goals, using our knowledge of income, gift, estate and generation-skipping taxation to protect their assets for future generations.
Examples of Our Estate Planning Services
Our lawyers develop solutions to estate planning that include:
- Revocable living trusts and wills
- Irrevocable life insurance trusts and life insurance planning
- Retirement benefit trusts/IRA preservation trusts
- Charitable trusts
- Spousal lifetime access trusts
- Grantor retained annuity trusts
- Intentionally defective grantor trusts
- Domestic asset protection trusts
- Offshore trusts
- Gift tax reporting
- Asset protection planning
- Family limited partnerships
- Family limited liability companies
- Pre and postnuptial planning
- Elder care
Proper planning does more than provide for the transfer of assets at death. We work with our clients, who include business executives, owners of privately held businesses, investors, surviving spouses and families to create unique estate and business plans that preserve assets and minimize taxes, both during their lives and, often, for many years beyond. In many instances, we work with other family advisors, including accountants, financial planners, stockbrokers, insurance agents and other attorneys to ensure a comprehensive approach to a client’s estate plan.
Our estate planning attorneys not only practice estate planning, but also make presentations and speak on the topic at professional gatherings. This gives us cutting-edge knowledge and awareness of estate planning techniques that can be highly beneficial to our clients.