Kelleher & Buckley, LLC provides counsel to businesses in a wide range of industries and professions. Our attorneys’ skills and experience allow them to formulate practical and effective solutions for everyday matters, as well as complex transactions. As our clients’ advocates, we seek the most economical and timely solutions to achieve the results that protect your business.
Matching our clients’ goals with the laws governing limited liability companies, partnerships, corporations, taxation and fiduciary duties is our strength. By offering targeted legal advocacy, our lawyers are able to help clients achieve their goals.
Our Business Law Practice Areas of Focus:
- Buying, selling and merging businesses (asset and stock)
- Formation of corporations, LLCs and partnerships
- Spin-offs, split-offs and subsidiary transactions
- Buy-sell agreements
- Non-compete & confidentiality agreements
- Executive compensation, securities and employment agreements
- Severance agreements
- Lending (senior, mezzanine and syndicated)
- Commercial real estate
- Trademarks and servicemarks
- Preparing and administering corporate legal records
- Manufacturing, distribution and sales agreements
- Master service and licensing agreements
- Tax planning, structuring and recapitalization
- Joint ventures, strategic alliances and joint initiatives
- Not-for-profit planning
- Compliance and ethics
- International transactions
- Private placements and funds
In addition to the knowledge we have gained from operating a small business ourselves — our law firm — we have accountants and tax specialists on board who enhance our ability to advise business clients about their operations. As frequent lecturers and speakers at continuing legal education seminars and college classes, our lawyers maintain a high level of knowledge about developments in business and commercial law, knowledge that benefits our clients.