Illinois Estate Asset Protection Attorneys
Kelleher & Buckley, LLC’s tax and wealth structuring team offers a wide range of services to help you protect your assets, minimize your tax liability in accordance with local, state and federal tax laws and handle the financial aspects involved in litigation. We help our clients reduce gift, estate and income taxes. With a number of our tax attorneys possessing CPA designations and having worked in public accounting firms, Kelleher & Buckley, LLC has had exposure to many different areas of taxation.
Our primary goal is to provide the most efficient and effective solutions to exceed our clients’ expectations. Our team of dedicated attorneys are mindful of the current laws and our clients’ needs in order to offer sound tax, asset protection and litigation strategies.
Our lawyers discuss issues such as:
- Business structuring
- Asset protection
- Insurance planning
- Offshore, domestic and third-party trust planning
- Tax structuring for business and real estate acquisitions and sales
- LLC, partnership, S corporation and C corporation tax planning
- Litigation planning review
- Tax court representation
- Representation before the IRS
- Individual income tax matters
- Fiduciary income tax matters
- Estate tax matters and planning
- Farm planning
- Grantor and non-grantor trusts for tax planning
- Planning involving IRAs and qualified plans
Our attorneys are client focused and spend the time required to learn the details of an individual’s financial situation. We also help them determine their reasons for working on asset protection and determine the strategies that will help them achieve their goals.
Our clients include individuals with significant assets. Although tax planning & wealth structuring is a crucial part of estate planning for such clients, it is also important for people of more modest means. Whatever their financial circumstances, clients can rely on our attorneys to develop strategies that preserve their wealth and protect their property.