FREE Portfolio Review – It’s That Easy
Properly managed life insurance can be a necessary and powerful part of many estate, financial and business plans. Our experience is that too many life insurance portfolios go unmanaged for too long and become unsustainable before death or prematurely cancelled. Lower than expected policy performance and ever increasing internal costs can create unfavorable future results. A comprehensive life insurance review can help provide solutions while options still exist.
Why review your life insurance portfolio?
- Confirm that your policies will last as long as you do and at what cost
- Determine if premium and expense reductions are available
- Consider selling any unnecessary policies
- Resolve any policy performance issues before it is too late to fix
- Assess any major life events, such as marriage, birth of a child, new job, divorce, etc. that could require the need for insurance and tax wise ownership adjustments
- Examine business transitions (value, new business partner, buy-sell, etc.) to assure your objectives are being accomplished
- Evaluate how insurance industry changes may have affected your insurance portfolio and future options, including demutualization, lower expense structures, lower interest rates, lower cost of insurance and the sale of your life insurance company’s policies to non-insurance corporations
Kelleher & Buckley, LLC works with experienced and knowledgeable insurance consultants who can provide you with a complimentary life insurance portfolio review. A review can help ensure that you have cost-efficient and appropriate coverage to meet your specific needs.
Contact Andrew Kelleher, David Buckley, Bob Holland or Linda Fine, or one of our 20+ attorneys at (847) 382-9130.